Terms and Conditions
Great Sites 2016 : $30,000 Prize Pool
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Employees and immediate families of Great Sites and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Great Sites reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Only one account per person permitted.
- “Promotion Period” means the period 01/01/2016 and final entries close at 12pm AEST on 31/12/2016.
- Individuals must have an active account on the Great Sites website at the time of the draw to be eligible.
- Individuals will gain 1 or more prize points by undertaking the following actions;
There is a total prize pool of $30,000 (AUD) to be won.
- Answering survey questions on Great Sites.
- Clicking on a link in a marketing email message sent by Great Sites.
- Clicking on an onsite advertisement on the Great Sites website.
- Completing a marketing offer on the Great Sites website.
- Watching online videos.
- Participating in an online market research survey sent by Great Sites.
- Shopping through Great Sites Partners and having their order approved.
- Sharing Great Sites or advertiser’s content on social networks.
- Referring others to join Great Sites using special referral URL.
- Playing online games achieving defined goals on Great Sites.
- Receiving a mobile marketing SMS message sent by Great Sites.
- Verifying their postal address, email address and phone number.
- Visiting the Great Sites Website and logging in.
Cash Prize Draw: To enter the promotion, individuals need to redeem prize points that they have accumulated from Great Sites (see clause 6) into the $15,000 Cash Prize Draw. Twenty (20) Prize Points are required to be redeemed for 1 entry into the Cash Prize Draw. The $15,000 cash prize draw will take place on 5/01/16 at Beyond D, 70-72 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 at 2pm AEST. The $15,000 cash prize will be paid by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the winner’s nominated bank account. The Promoter may conduct such further drawings as are necessary of the $15,000 cash prize and the Instant Win Prizes if they remain unclaimed. If necessary a draw will be conducted at 12 pm AEST on 25/03/17 at Beyond D, 70-72 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Instant Win Prizes: To enter the promotion, individuals need to redeem prize points that they have accumulated from Great Sites (see clause 6). Five (5) Prize Points are required to be redeemed for 1 entry into an Instant Win Prize promotion. Entrants to the Instant Win Prizes will participate in the online instant win prize by selecting five (5) panels from the five (5) displayed on the screen. If the five (5) panels selected reveal three (3) matching icons, a message will be placed online confirming that they are a provisional winner and they will be provided details on how to claim their prize. All valid entries will also be automatically placed in the $250 Final Prize Draw. Sixty (60) instant win prizes will be seeded randomly throughout the promotion period. Each Instant Win prize will be one (1) $250 Voucher from one of the websites below:
- $15,000 Cash Prize Draw
- 60 x $250 Instant Win Prizes
Multiple entries permitted. Winners will be notified by email and telephone. Winners will be published on the Great Sites website (www.greatsites.com.au/winners) and the Great Sites Facebook page (www.facebook.com/greatsites) within 7 days of the draw. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. At the end of the Promotion Period all existing claims to prizes and entitlements will be met notwithstanding the Prize Pool has been exceeded. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of Great Sites members will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize. Prize Points can only be used to enter competitions on the Great Sites website. They have no value and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other entity. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, any content which infringes the rights of another person (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality), disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, improper or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Incomprehensible, incomplete and/or otherwise indistinguishable entries will be deemed invalid. Any costs in excess of the value of the prize (including GST) and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Great Sites shall not be liable for a prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions specified on any prize literature. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Great Sites is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. Great Sites assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid. Great Sites shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Great Sites collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that Great Sites may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Great Sites via their website. The promoter is Beyond D Pty Ltd, ABN 83 156 307 069 (also trading as Great Sites) Authorised Under NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/00089, ACT Permit Number TP 16/00017, SA Permit Number T16/18
- or vouchers to the total value of $250 from any of the websites redeemable at this link https://www.giftpay.com/egift/infowhere.aspx?gift=SR4GWL5D4P&value=250
- or $250 Cash payable by EFT